Building Compliance Services
Health & Safety Policy Statement
Statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of health and safety risk arising from my work activities.
- To carry out my professional role in accordance with all current Health & Safety legislation and in particular in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- To provide and maintain safe Equipment.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions when in the work place.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
- To record all and report all accidents that may occur in accordance with the requirements of current legislation.
I will have overall and final responsibility for Health & Safety of myself and others, and ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained and improved wherever possible.
Health & Safety risk arising from work activities:
A risk assessment will be undertaken at all properties visited by myself. The findings of the risk assessment will be noted and any serious Health and Safety risk shall be brought to the attention of the property owner.
I will be responsible for identifying all equipment that needs repair/ maintenance.
All new equipment will be required to meet health and safety standards before it is purchased.
Training on Health and Safety will be on going and all training records are to be kept on file.
A first aid box will be carried in the vehicle at all times, and all accidents will be recorded in the accident book kept by Building Compliance Services.